Free Online Rrb Gk Practice
1. How many bones are there In the
2. Sweat glands in mammals are primarily concerned with
(a) removal of excess salts
(b) exertion of nitrogenous wastes -
3. The vitamin that helps to prevent infections’ in the human body is ?
(a) vitamin A.
(b) vitamin B
(c) vitamin C
(d) vitamin D
4. The normal RBC count in adult male is
(b) 5.0 million
(c) 4.5 million
5. A storm is predicted if atmospheric pressure
(a) rises suddenly
(b) rises gradually
(c) falls suddenly
(d) falls gradually
6. The gas which turns Into liquid at the lowest temperature among the following is
7. An egg sinks in soft water but floats in a concentrated solution of salt because
(a) egg absorbs salt from the solution did expands
(b) albumin dissolves in salt Solution and egg becomes lighter
(c) the density of salt solution exceeds the density of egg
(d) water has high surface tension .
8. What should a person on a freely rotating turn table do to decrease his angular Speed
(a) Bring his hands together
(b) Raise his hands up
(c) Spread his hands outwards
(d) Sit down with raised hands
9 Gunpowder consist of a mixture of
(a) sand and TNT
(b) TNT and charcoal
(c) nitre sulphure and charcoal
(d) sulphur, sand and charcoal
10. Which of the following Is the sweetest sugar?
11. In nuclear reactors, graphite is used as a/an
12 Which of the following celestial bodies contains abundant quantities of helium-3, a potential source of energy?
13. Which of the following international Tennis Tournament is held
on grass court?
(a) US Open
(b) French Open
(d) Australian Open
14. What is the name of the writer of Indian origin whose novel, “The
Inheritance of Loss” has bagged Booker Prize?
(a) Vlkram Seth
(b) Klran besai
(c) Salman Rushdie
(d) V. Naipaul
15. Which country from.the following is a permanent member of
UN Security Council?
(b) People’s Republic of China
16. The Loktak Lake on which a hydroelectric project was constructed Is situated in the State of
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Himachal Pradesh
17. The Southern tip of India is
(a) Cape Comorin (Kanyakumari)
(b) Point Calimere
(c) Indira Point in Nicobar Islands
(d) Kovalam in Thiruvananthapuram
18. According to a resolution adopted by the United Nations General Assembly “International Day of Peace” is observed every year on
(a) September 1
(b) September 14
(c) September 21
19. Who is the author of Ageless Body, Timeless Mind?
(a) VS. Nalpaul
(b) Deepak Chopra
(c) Dom Moraes
(d) Tony Kusher
20. Which of the following is not considered as National Debt?
(a) National Savings Certificates
(b) Long-term Government Bonds
(c) Insurance Policies
(d) Provident Fund
21. The main determinant of real wage is
(a) extra earning
(b) nature of work
(c) promotion prospect
(d) purchasing power of money
22. The birthrate measures the number of births during a year per
(a) 100 population
(b) 1000 population
(c) 10000 population
(d) 100000 population
23. Which of the following is not included in the National Income?
(a) Imputed rent of owner-occupied houses
(b) Government expenditure on making new bridges
(c) Winning a lottery.
(d) Commission paid to an agent for sale of house
24. Personal disposable income is
(a) always equal to personal income
(b) always more than personal income
(c) equal to personal income minus indirect taxes
(d) equal to personal income minus direct taxes
25. A Bill referred to a Joint Sitting’ of the two Houses of the Parliament is required to he passed by
(a) a simple majority of the members present
(b) absolute majority of the total membership
(c) 2/3 rd majority of the members present
(d) 3/4 th majority of the members present